Sealing Wax - Petrol
Bortoletti's sealing wax is a high-quality sealing wax that is perfect for any occasion. It is easy to use, long-lasting, and adds a touch of elegance to any document or gift.
This sealing wax is a mixture of natural waxes and coloured pigments. It is mainly used to close wedding invitations and important documents. The wax is made with plant resins and natural pigments, and is poured into moulds to give it a stick shape. When dripping, it gives off a pleasant fragrance. The stick measures 13 centimetres and is available in 40 shades of different colours.
Sealing wax is a great way to add a touch of elegance to your wedding invitations, graduation invitations, and gift packages. To melt the sealing wax, you can heat it directly over the flame of an alcohol stove or a kitchen lighter.
Benefits of Using Sealing Wax:
- Adds a touch of elegance: Sealing wax can add a touch of elegance to any occasion. It is a traditional way to seal documents and invitations, and it can make your gifts look more special.
- Is long-lasting: Sealing wax is a durable material that can last for years. It will not fade or crack, and it will protect your documents and gifts from damage.
- Is easy to use: Sealing wax is easy to use, even for beginners. All you need is a flame and a seal to create a beautiful seal.
- Materials: Natural waxes and colored pigments
- Dimensions: Length 13 cm/ 5.11 in, Weight 30 gr.
- Amount of seals achievable with one bar: About 15
- Usage: Direct on flame with Spirits/Lighter
How to Use Sealing Wax.
Sealing wax is a traditional way to seal letters, invitations, and gifts. It is also a fun and easy way to add a touch of elegance to any occasion.
To use sealing wax, you will need:
- A stick of sealing wax
- A flame (candle, lighter, or alcohol stove)
- A seal
- A silicone backing (optional)
- Double-sided tape (optional)
- Heat the sealing wax over the flame until it is melted.
- If using a silicone backing, pour the melted wax onto the backing and imprint the seal.
- If not using a silicone backing, apply double-sided tape to the back of the seal.
- Press the seal into the melted wax.
- Allow the wax to cool and harden.
- For a gold or silver effect, swipe a finger over the wax impression with gold or silver cream.
- Sealing wax can be used to decorate gift packages, wine bottles, and wedding invitations.
- Even a simple sealed greeting card or gift wrap will be impressive.
- You can make multiple wax impressions from one stick of sealing wax. The number of impressions will vary depending on the diameter of the seal.
Manufactured in Italy by Bortoletti Fonderia Artistica.